Health and safety protocol
Musangano Lodge wishes to keep guests, employees and the community at large safe at all times and has incorporated the measures below in accordance with the Government and WHO guidelines for workplaces on Covid-19.
Precautions by Musangano Lodge
- All staff members are fully vaccinated in accordance with the Zimbabwean law regulations .
- Staff members will wear face masks at all times.
- We advise and remind staff and clients to keep a social distance of at least 1.5 metres.
- We carry out temperature checks of staff on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitizers are available at all entrances and high traffic areas.
- We take care to limit interaction on check-in and check-out.
- Guests are requested to wear masks when interacting with staff or other guests.
- POS machines will be sanitized and disinfected after use.
- We offer room service or takeaway meals for smaller groups while meals for larger groups will be served in time intervals in the restaurant to minimize public traffic.
- Furniture surfaces in common areas are wiped with disinfectant daily .
- Each of our units are self-contained and thus suitable for social distancing and self-isolation if required.
- Every unit is disinfected thoroughly after every check out before the next check in.
- Clients may choose to do your own house keeping if you so wish to.
- Enough time is allowed between guests to allow for a thorough clean.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your usual support and cooperation.
COVID-19 related terms and conditions
In cases where a guest is prevented from taking up their booking (governmental regulations, pandemic related incidents or cancellation of flights, etc), all cancellation costs will be waived, AND ALL MONIES WILL BE REFUNDED (excluding bank charges).
COVID-19 cancellation policy
Any payments for new bookings travelling from 2021 onwards will be refunded on the below basis:•
- the government in the guest’s country of origin imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel.
- the Zimbabwean government imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel.
- international flights are cancelled due to the government regulations or the Covid pandemic and guests are unable to travel.
- guests are prevented from boarding a flight on account of health screening (written proof required).
- guests have contracted COVID-19 prior to arrival OR while in-country and are unable to travel (positive test result copy required).
- if the property must close due to COVID-19 reasons and is unable to fulfill its obligation.